Howlin' For You

I think I'll dedicate this post to the wind.

Let's face the facts. The wind has been very loyal through this whole snow ordeal. Every morning, without fail, the wind has been there to greet me when I walk out the door. It keeps me company when I walk around town. Even at night, it's just outside the window. And boy is it a good whistler!

So thanks, wind. You really blow me away.



Not.

But here's a song in honor of the ferocious wind raging outside at the moment. Enjoy!
Howlin' For You - Black Keys

We've reached a new low in the cold apartment dilemma. As I type this, my roommate is putting duct tape over the cracks in the door that leads out to the terrace. She's so determined. It would be a shame to dampen her spirits by informing her that we will probably be charged for paint damages.

No comments:

Post a Comment