Il Postino




I got mail today!!


Look how happy that face is.



This card is the highlight of my week. I'd like to send a shout-out to my grandma, who is always so thoughtful, especially while I'm away! Thank you so much for the wonderful surprise.


P.S. For those of you who are wondering, the title of this post is a reference to an Italian movie, which translates to "The Postman". I remember watching it for English Lit in high school. It's a lighthearted film about a mailman who learns what it means to create poetry. The film features the famous Chilean poet Pablo Neruda. Check it out!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Marie! It sounds and looks like you are having a fabulous time! I'm so excited that you and Megan will get to hook up soon. You are both so blessed to be able to study abroad! I know you recognize that and will grow to appreciate it more and more as you live your life. Soak in every bit of Italy!

    ReplyDelete