Spring Fest

I love Italian children. Well, when they aren't pelting me with snow. They're actually pretty stinkin' cute, and fun to decorate cookies with, which is what I did Tuesday night.



The Student Advisory Council, of which I am an active member, puts on a community event each semester, involving the whole town of Arezzo. We decided to host "Spring Fest" this semester and set up a mini-carnival at OUA.


Some of the funtivities included face painting, balloon animals, musical chairs, bean bag toss, pin the mustache on the face, and coloring. Folks, I'm not even five years old, and I had a blast.


My station was cookie decorating, which was really fun because there is nothing better than watching a 4-year-old named Alfonzo smear Nutella all over his face. Good times.



Even though the screaming bambini tired me out, Spring Fest was the perfect distraction from all of the schoolwork, study obligations and responsibilities that I have to conquer in the coming days and weeks.



Every once in a while, you just have to be a kid again.



No comments:

Post a Comment