Blog Updates

Hello brave readers,

First:

There is this girl named Megan. She is one of the most beautiful people I know. And where do beautiful people go? France, of course! Her amazing blog, called Bonne Chance, about her study abroad can be found here, and I strongly advise you to read it if you enjoy good writing. But you are only allowed to read it if you promise not to judge my blogging skills after feasting your eyes on her delightfully dazzling web journalism.

Also, if you want to read it later and can't remember the name, you can always find the link at the bottom of the page. At least I think you can. I'm still trying to figure out this new-fangled technology business in which I usually take no part.

Second:

I also think that I have made it easy for you to get email updates every time I post something new on my blog. Simply enter your email address, and you'll receive the updates! Aren't the interwebs grand?

Third:

This is just a fun picture I want to share with you.

I accidentally took a polarized photo today when I was trying to capture us sitting in front of a church. The self-timer tactic failed, and I ended up with this photo of myself running up the church steps.

I like it. I think it's kind of artsy.

2 comments:

  1. I must say, that's probably the most awesome accident I've ever seen! :p

    -Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, I think this is an AWESOME photo! Running up the steps to the church...amazing! "Oh, I'm running to Your arms, I'm running to Your arms, the riches of Your love will always be enough, nothing compares to Your embrace, Light of the World forever reign!" :)

    ReplyDelete