Saldi

Stores in Italy have sales only twice a year, usually in January and August. These sales are called Saldi. Everything is crazy during saldi because you can get almost anything for 50-70% off.

Saldi is dangerous, I tell you.

Warnings aside, let me show you a few things that I've purchased so far. I'm wearing a new white shirt today that I got from Zara (for only 10 euro!).

(Awkward self-photo)









I also got these beauties yesterday. I call them beauties since I love basics.
A) Everything was on sale except for the shoes, but they were still a good deal and I love them.
B) I think I've always secretly wanted to own a pair of mustard yellow tights. I have no further explanation.
C) Warm socks!

That's all for now. I also bought a really cool skirt, but I don't have a picture yet. I'll be taking souvenir requests through the end of January. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! MUSTARD YELLOW TIGHTS! YOU ARE SO MUCH BRAVER THAN I AM! I APPROVE! Also, you are too cute. ALSO, I put a link to your blog on my blog!
    A whole button titled "To Italy" complete with a picture of Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck in "Roman Holiday." Anyways, I would be eternally grateful if you could tell me how to say "To Italy" in Italian. Love you!

    ReplyDelete